& Wall Coverings
Ph: (513) 821-0090
We’ve been helping Cincinnati companies
come clean for more than
80 years now, how about letting us do your dirty
Founded in 1926 as a painting contractor
doing commercial and residential work,
we soon found ourselves growing steadily by offering
services to an expanding
corporate client base. In the late 1970’s we assumed the
operation of a cleaning
company for one of our major clients and overnight doubled
the size of our operation.
Again in the early 1980’s we expanded into custom shop
office furniture painting; and custom cabinetry finishes.
Our current services include all of the
above as well as epoxy flooring systems,
commercial wall covering, water damage drywall abatement
and repair work.
Our longevity and expertise in these
industries has earned us the distinction
of "Preferred Supplier” by
several Tri-State companies.
We provide service in the Tri-State
region of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana including
Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky, Middletown, West
Jo Groh, President
Jo is a certified Construction Industry Technician, LEED
Green Associate and
CCTSC graduate with over 30 years industry experience.
In addition to her responsibilities leading August Groh
& Sons, Inc.,
she is an active volunteer in the Ohio River Valley,
Council & National Association of Women in
Richard T. Groh, Vice
Ric is our Painting
Operations leader and is currently serving as the
President of the Ohio-Indiana Council of the Painting and
Decorating Contractors of America,
the Cincinnati Chapter President of the PDCA and 2013-14
President of the Cincinnati
Chapter of the Community Associations Institute.
Painting and Wall Coverings
- Surface preparation: caulking,
sanding, power grinding, chemical peel and priming.
- Wide range of application methods
airless sprayer, brush and roller painting, HVLP,
and conventional air assisted methods.
- Coatings from simple latex &
enamels to epoxies & catalyzed coatings.
- Surface preservation and corrosion
- Surface and equipment restoration.
- Pressure washing and pressure blasting.
- Garmat Cabin-Style, Downdraft spray
booth & prep station.
- Cleaning of offices, restrooms, common
- Environmentally controlled cleaning.
- Food handling area cleaning.
- Recycling and trash removal.
- Purchasing and stocking restrooms and
- Task-specific labor and specialty
- Laboratory cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning.
- Floor stripping and waxing.
- Certified Woman Business Enterprise
- Certified Small Business Enterprise
- LEED Green Associate (Jo Groh)
- Small Business Administration (Columbus
Jeffrey Butland Family-Owned Business of the
Year Award Winner for 2012
- Building Owners & Managers
- Cincinnati Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Community Associations Institute –
President 2013-14 (Ric)
- National Association of Women in
Construction – Board Member (Jo)
- Painting & Decorating Contractors
of America –
Council and Chapter President (Ric)
- 238320 Commercial painting and wall
- 561720 Janitorial and commercial
- 1721 Painting and paper hanging
- 7349 Building cleaning, janitorial, and
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We will strive to be an expanding
offering our clients quality and dependability in all
the services we provide.
Every employee is a key to this success and will
participate in improved worklife issues as our growth