Over the years, we've worked with and earned the trust of some of
Greater Cincinnati's largest and most respected companies, including:
- Procter & Gamble
- CHC Manufacturing
- Metropolitan Sewer District
- Towne Properties
- Cincinnati Police Department
- Green Acres Foundation
- Rentz Management
- Renewal by Anderson
- Kinsella Custom Cabinetry
- Hilti Corporation
- Dean Foods
- Three Rivers School District
- Flagel, Huber, Flagel
- Eurest Services / Compass Group
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Old Spaghetti Factory Restaurants
- BW3’s Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurants
- Long John Silvers Restaurants
- Greater Cincinnati Water Works
WHAT THEY THINK OF US
"We have been working with August Groh & Sons since they opened their
doors in 1926. They're reliable, competent and know how to meet our needs.
We highly recommend them to other Greater Cincinnati companies."
- Facilities Manager, Procter and Gamble Company
"Working with August Groh means we can concentrate on our core business."
- Steve baker, Hunt Construction
"On a scale od 1 to 5, i would give August Groh a 5. They are excellent."
- Dan Weich, Sumco phoenix Corporation
"August Groh is the most respectful and responsive janitorial vendor
we've ever used."
- Randy Kurin, Flagel Huber Flagel
Interested in Joining Them?
If you're looking for a one-stop office maintenance shop with the experience
and commitment required to get the job done right – every time, we invite you
to explore the capabilities of August Groh & Sons.
For more information on good clean work and service from experienced,
trained professionals or to schedule an appointment, call us.
Phone: (513) 821-0090 / Fax: (513) 679-4062
or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide service in the tri-state region of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana including
Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky, Middletown, West Chester and
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We will strive to be an expanding maintenance company,
offering our clients quality and dependability in all the services we provide.
Every employee is a key to this success and will participate in improved worklife issues as our growth continues.